IGNORED

Kinda cool web site

kantornado

This is a cool website. So if your on the fence on who to vote or support for this site maybe just your answer. All you do is answer 11 questions and then see the Presidential candidate that most closely agrees with your opinion on the questions asked. It only takes a minute or two. Gave me a different perspective.......Ron

http://www.wqad.com/Global/link.asp?L=259460

I'm not American, but I'm more interested in U.S. politics than Canadian politics. Anyways, I took the test and Fred Thompson came out no. 1 for me ( I guess no one is further to the right than Freddy!) Good on ya Freddy!:usa:

It matched me with Mitt & Fred. All the Pubs were on top, with Guliani & Ron Paul in the middle, followed by all the Rats. I'm not sure that the match is all that accurate, given that I fell between many of the choices given in the short poll. I guess I'll wait & see who shows up at the polls when it's time to vote. Usually it's all but a done deal by the time OK gets to vote. The primaries narrow your options, and I don't get a choice, since I'm registered Independent. Most of the last 3 decades, my first choice wasn't on the ballot. I vote against a candidate about as often as I vote for a candidate.

I thought it was interesting, and for the limited amount of information on your wants and likes it does a fairly good job. Unfortunately it doesn't take into account some issues that are, in my opinion, very important, so in my case it matched me with someone I will not vote for.

I knew it all along. No man like my man Fred! Except Reagan!

However, this site can not be trusted. They are flat out wrong on some of the candidates view points. Be careful and research each candidate on your own before you make a choice.