IGNORED

Is Venturers forum down?

dynodon

Haven't been able to get on the Venturers site for several days. Says there are not forums period. Still logged in. I know it is a competing site, but many if not most people there are also on here. Just wondered if it was me or the site?

Thanks

Well, first question - are you a paid member? If not that may be the reason. I tried the site out on their 30 day trial membership. When the 30 days was up, I could no longer access the forum, although the tech library was still accessible.

Andy

Haven't been able to get on the Venturers site for several days. Says there are not forums period. Still logged in. I know it is a competing site, but many if not most people there are also on here. Just wondered if it was me or the site?

Thanks

I'm not a member, but everything that's open to the masses seems to be working for me??

Cleared all my cookies and went with IE9. Still no forums even when I login but I can still get to the tech library. I get a message stating "This board has no forums." I wonder...since my trial membership expired (Even though I can still log in.) if there is a bug in the system that blocks areas that would normally be available when your trial expires.