IGNORED

from the site of 2008 International Meet...

Guest Swifty

Guest Swifty

Just happened to be driving by today (and had my camera), so I thought I'd post a few pics to get everyone feeling warm and wonderful about coming up to Ontario...

1. the entrance to Bingeman's Park

2. a pavilion

3. a campsite

So, Happy New Year to one and all...from the hottest place to be

on July 7-10, 2008!

Guest BluesLover
Will most of the snow be shoveled by then? :)
We'll make sure to shovel a path to the pavilion ... camping in the snow is too much fun to shovel that part :cool10: ...

Cheers,

Guest ReinyRooster

Dave, excellent idea! My PC is in the shop right now, just jumped on my daughter's laptop so check in and see what's new.

Guest Popeye

I used to ride all over Canada in the 60s & 70s, when I lived in MI.

Isn't Kitchner the Tomato Capital....or am I confused?

B-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l country up there.

Guest BluesLover
I used to ride all over Canada in the 60s & 70s, when I lived in MI.

Isn't Kitchner the Tomato Capital....or am I confused?

B-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l country up there.

Leamington would be the tomato capital ... Kitchener is famous (infamous?) for their Oktoberfest ...

Cheers,

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest tx2sturgis

Hey...since your out and about in the snow...how about riding over to Sturgis and taking some pics there? I'l like to see it with snow, since I never have...well, other than the webcams.

attachment.php?attachmentid=14347&d=1199292094

Thanks for riding up there and checking it out...and is THAT the new 3rd generation 2009 Wide-Body Venture?

Hows it handling the snow? Did they upgrade the charging system? How about linked brakes? ABS? Is it finally fuel injected?

:)

Guest Highway

Hey...since your out and about in the snow...how about riding over to Sturgis and taking some pics there? I'l like to see it with snow, since I never have...well, other than the webcams.

attachment.php?attachmentid=14347&d=1199292094

Thanks for riding up there and checking it out...and is THAT the new 3rd generation 2009 Wide-Body Venture?

Hows it handling the snow? Did they upgrade the charging system? How about linked brakes? ABS? Is it finally fuel injected?

:)

I bet it still has a cassette player in it:rotf:

That's not snow, that's a dusting... come up here to Owen Sound to find snow! 350 cm so far this winter! ..... and Wiarton Willie says it's going to be an early Spring... ha! He didn't mention it's going to be a tough winter first!

Can we serve Wiarton Willie dogs at the Kitchener rally?http://www.venturerider.org/forum/images/smilies/322.gif