IGNORED

Anyone heard from Rick Butler

silverdeer0454

Just wondering if anyone has heard from Rick Butler recently? I sent him an email because I wanted to get the seat on my 05 RSTD done, but I don't want to send it if he's on vacation, enjoying the weather, or booked solid with other things. Rick if your out there let me know if I can send it to you or if I should wait.

No Larry,

I'm here and yes I have been rather busy. Tomorrow or so, I'm probably going to be covered up with seats :shock3: So if the ice has not broke on the Mississippi yet, go ahead and get me your seats so you will be ready for the River Run :)

But check out my ad in the Classifieds which has everything you need to send me your seats,

Rick

Sorry Larry, I just checked and for some reason your e-mail ended up in my Junk E-mail folder?

Just wondering if anyone has heard from Rick Butler recently? I sent him an email because I wanted to get the seat on my 05 RSTD done, but I don't want to send it if he's on vacation, enjoying the weather, or booked solid with other things. Rick if your out there let me know if I can send it to you or if I should wait.