IGNORED

A good start...

Blackjack

I'm just getting in from a wonderful 150+ mile solo ride through the gorgeous farmlands east and south of Atlanta. It was a beautiful day with lots of sunshine and strong winds. The temperature hit the low 40s, but the wind chill dropped that another 8 degrees. Of course, that doesn't count for what I call "bike chill", which is the additional 10 degree drop you experience at 75 mph!

So, that's a good start to the New Year! I sincerely hope and wish for a healthy, joyous, and prosperous 2008 for all of my great friends on this forum, those I've met and those I haven't met yet!

Terry

Guest tx2sturgis

vbpgimage.php?do=full&p=3553&d=1199230240

Got some riding in today...only did about 30 miles around this area, its was a bit chilly, and I spent the warmer part of the afternoon installing some 'goodies' on the bike...but otherwise, yes...it was a good start. I stopped to take this photo near one of our big grain elevators. You can judge the size of the structure by looking at the red locomotive parked on the tracks near the elevator.

Hey I enjoyed the company of several members in the chatroom last night!

Later!

That is fabulous Blackjack!! I also just got in from a little over 400 miles today.. It was sooooooooooooooo beautiful out!! We are at just under 20 degrees and almost 4 inches of fresh white gold.. The fields, trails and roadways were glistening like diamonds when I shut the snowmobile off about 45 minutes ago.. What a way to start another wonderful year of riding...

Wishing everyone a GREAT 08!!

'Puc