IGNORED

Advice needed....

bj66

I need some advice. About a year and a half ago, I got my 1st tattoo. It of course has meaning to me. Its my kids initials linked together chiseled out of stone. Anyway the other day I added to it. A stone circle seperated into 3 pieces, with the kids names written in each section. The names dont overpower the whole thing. I like the way it turned out, but cant make up my mind if I need to add some color, or just shade some of the middle some how. Maybe just leave it alone, as it is.

Since it took me a year and a half to add to it, I'm just not gonna jump in and add a bunch of color etc. So I'll probly just let it go and not get into a hurry I guess

What do you think.......

Yup, I figure the nose ring will draw attention away from the anti skid tennis balls that I would put on the bottom of the walker...........:doh:

Certainly, this is a personal preference, but if it were me I'd add color to the letters. Some how it just seems to lack "the gotcha effect". OMO :2cents:

Personal preference would be not to add color at this time. Being that this is your first tattoo if you put color on this tattoo then every other tattoo you get will also need to be color to match. You can always add color later if you decide to go that route. I also wouldn't shade it any more at this time. Leave it as it is. When and if you decide to get another tattoo then thats when you can decide on a "theme" for you tattoos.

I need some advice. About a year and a half ago, I got my 1st tattoo. It of course has meaning to me. Its my kids initials linked together chiseled out of stone. Anyway the other day I added to it. A stone circle seperated into 3 pieces, with the kids names written in each section. The names dont overpower the whole thing. I like the way it turned out, but cant make up my mind if I need to add some color, or just shade some of the middle some how. Maybe just leave it alone, as it is.

Since it took me a year and a half to add to it, I'm just not gonna jump in and add a bunch of color etc. So I'll probly just let it go and not get into a hurry I guess

What do you think.......

looks good, but under it you need a shark nose shark chewing on a bat wing.