IGNORED

Swap Meet Today

Eddie

your right but they did have a guy selling yamaha and royal star chrome. Brand new stuff still in their packaging. I didnt look through it but he had a whole table full.

That figures ! I need lot's of chrome for Jeannies trike. I was hoping to get some of those gems from your RSV but it wasn't meant to be. OH WELL, the search continues.

I gave up on that swap meet, mostly harley stuff and my only harley is a golf cart.

We have one here in Sacramento a couple of times a year. I checked it out last summer, and it's the same old thing. Enough Harley junk to restore every old knuckle or iron head in the world....three times over. I guess these sellers think there's a market for the stuff, and don't realize that bins fill up daily, and add to the pile. It should be taken to the recycler and sold for scrap metal.

There used to be one held at a MC accessory dealer in a neighbopring town that was pretty good. It was a first class operation, but unfortunately they didn't survive the eco-bust..... :( I did find some great stuff tho- Even a few road kill Venture parts.... :mo money: