IGNORED

bad days comming

wild hair 39

Woke up in Hospital after crash and coffee tasted like Crap!! I was a big coffee drinker. Still drink very little compared to what I did. Drink some cappachino couldn't stand the stuff before. Wouldn't recomend going thru that to get rid of habit though. Where is that Spell-Check???

Hang in there Lowell, first three days is worst.

Way to go Lowell! Keep it up and I will treat you to Ruths Chris Steakhouse dinner whenever you get back my way! Tom And Debby

Now that's one heck of an offer. Last time the wife and I did Ruths we were about $250 bucks lighter in the pocket book...... Worth every penny... :thumbsup2:

blood press.hart beat,UP nerves,shot,wife,s hidding,dog,s under the house,frig door standing open,nothing to watch on tv,can,t conentrate,on,bikes,moved the bath room scales out for ease to see,grandkids,are being quite,afraid to go for a ride,road rage,this,damn computer can't spell,my pasents,are shot also'happy new year,:fingers-crossed-emo:bang head::beersign:

i quite smoking,36 hrs ago,cold turkey

Keep up the good work Lowell. That 3rd day is tough because the nicotine is leaving your system and the physical cravings really set in along with the habit part of it. I usually gave in by the 3rd day. Don't do it . I Know it is harder that it sounds. I smoked last the Monday after Thanksgiving. I have been taking Chantix. I am a firm believer in it. It was relatively painless, no cravings or desires to smoke. I finally had to stop taking it because of the side effects. Aching joints, weak muscles, blurred vision, difficulty concentrating and now flu like symptoms without the fever from withdrawal. I still don't want to smoke and the symptoms have been worth it. Most of the side effects they say are rare.I have always had rare side effects with medication. My doctor says I'm a walking statistic. You are well on your way with 3 days. Don't let the nicotine lie to you and trick you into having just one. Just like Lays potato chips. My previous attempt was 5 days and I conned myself into thinking I could smoke just one. Keep in mind the freedom of not smoking,savings in money, better health, won't be hassled by the non smokers or their nasty looks. For those that have never smoked it all makes no sense. It never made sense to me although I kept smoking and loved every minute of it. I'm now loving every minute of not smoking now. What a relief one day at a time. I pray that you are successful one day @ a time.:clap2:

Way to go Lowell, the wife and I stopped August of 06 cold Turkey. It was the best thing we ever did. Saved plenty of money and were able to take trips we never could afford before. Neither of us can stand the smell of cigs anymore. Don't know what we ever saw in them.

Keep it up, it's worth it in the long run.

Way to go Lowell! Keep it up and I will treat you to Ruths Chris Steakhouse dinner whenever you get back my way! Tom And Debby

Hey, Tom, I quit 3 years ago after 41 years of smoking. Have I been quit long enough for you to take me to Ruths Chris? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

........................,may have to repaint the walls,wife & dog ..............................,hope i don't have to quit coffee & beer:bang head:

Hey LA, don't repaint the wife and dog.....I like 'em just the way they are! :rotf:

Don't quit the beer or coffee (Like U could quit coffee if you wanted!), but try some Altoids gum, it's got enough kick to it to take you mind off the smokes!

OK Lowell,...This worked for me so I'm gonna pass it along to you. First of all, quitting 'cold' is the best way, first week is the hardest. You are finally doing something good for you!!! Now Second,..Figure up what cigaretts will cost you for a year. You know, cost per pack, packs per day, for 365 days....It's a lot of bucks, Huh??? Now, go out and buy yourself something you have wanted for a long time, for that amount of money...Bring it home and look at it...Look at it everytime you want a cigarett and tell yourself....No,...I have already spent my cigarett money on something neat, and chew a stick of gum...Good Luck., Most things that are worth while take a little sacrifice....Tommy

80 hrs now,brad & lonna,sure didn't help any,everything is still going,hell fell off the plan,the first hr,been winging it,wife has showed up,that is a plus,dog still under house,sooners losing ,last nite,W V realy put it on them,sure hope,this is as bad as it gets

lowell:sick: