IGNORED

Passing lights for the Venture???

Guest KitCarson

Guest KitCarson

http://www.cruisercustomizing.com/images/08V31-MCV-100_100.jpg Hondaline Chrome Light Bar - VTX 1300/1800 Retro

Engineered specifically for the VTX™, this Chrome Light Bar provides a custom look and enhanced visibility. Handlebar-mounted push ...

Part Number: HL-08V31-MCV-100

Price: $349.95

Will be glad to post some photos when I get the lights installed. Hey here are some similar to those Scott has installed on his 1st Gen. There are still several Honda Line light bar kits available......they are quite pricey though, these particular ones I believe are 55 watt per light stock.

http://www.cruisercustomizing.com/images/08V31-MCV-100_100.jpg Hondaline Chrome Light Bar - VTX 1300/1800 Retro

Engineered specifically for the VTX™, this Chrome Light Bar provides a custom look and enhanced visibility. Handlebar-mounted push ...

Part Number: HL-08V31-MCV-100

Price: $349.95

Will be glad to post some photos when I get the lights installed. Hey here are some similar to those Scott has installed on his 1st Gen. There are still several Honda Line light bar kits available......they are quite pricey though, these particular ones I believe are 55 watt per light stock.

Yea they are pricey,, I would have never paid even close to that for them Kit,, they are very well built stuff though and did fit the 1st gen rather nicely... They even support a set of Mule deer horns well (C pic),,,, they have FINALLY stopped stinking (the horns) but it has taken MONTHS to do so hahahaha Out touring while attending Sturgis last year, got up into Montana and saw this stinking dead Mulie on the side of the back road I was traveling,, couldnt resist,, but WHEW did they stink and you should have seen the maggets under his hide when I twirled him around in the middle of road trying to break the horns off with my Channel Locks... Thought my riding padna was gonna die laughing... Sorry,, didnt mean to steal your thread but you know how I am.........

'Puc