IGNORED

Seat recovering

buddy

I have an extra seat for the 83 Venture that I bought first of the year. I'm wanting to recover it in black velour cloth and at the same time install gel pads. I was going to have the local shop do it but after seeing their work I better off doing it myself which stinks as well.

Do we have professional seat re-builders in the family? If so I would like to see if any of you could help me out.

I'll pay for all shipping cost and items needed for the seat If money is needed up front for materials this is no problem either. Would like to have it done before June or July so this will also give someone plenty of time to rebuilt it.

Give me a PM

Thanks Buddy

hi Buddy

i am doing the same thing. i have already put gel pads in, i made a temporary material cover and rode the last 2 months of our season up here to make sure gels were in the right comfy spot. i am also lookng for someone to make a leather seat cover for me. my sewing machine wont do leather. jc whitney sell covers but they have the sponge glued onto the marine grade vinyl.

cheers, Scott