IGNORED

Deploying again, but

clay18

Well I got the call from HQ they offed me a SSGT position and I accepted the job so i will be leaving again this summer for Afghanistan. What I wanted to do is sale my bike and when I return get another full dresser, But I want to offer it to ya first. Im not real sure on the what i want for it and I cant put a dollar amount on the bike because of the good times we had together but it does need some work. I have the stuff to get it done just no time with the getting ready and spending time with the wife and the girls.Along with that I have a Honda 79cx500c that im going to sale too. I hope to get pictures up in the next month so I can get things going.

Thank you for your service. My son-in-law is a Sgt ( Airborne) stationed at Fort Bragg as was my daughter who was a MP with Airborne, who just got out after a year over in Afghanistan. I have spent a lot of time at Bragg and in Fayetteville.

You stay safe. We appreciate your sacrifice and dedication. Good Luck.:thumbsup2:

My granddaughters fiancé just went back to Iraq for the 4th time. Only this time as a civilian. He went to work for a company that supplies personal protection for big dogs and dignitaries. He's there for 6 months and home for 6 weeks. While deployed he pulls down super big bucks per year, all expenses paid. When back home he makes $25,000 per year while waiting to be deployed again. He says it's the most boring job he's ever had.... :) I'm sure it's like flying an airplane. Hours and hours of shear boredom interrupted by moments of stark terror.....