IGNORED

What kind of paint?

My grandson and I visited a couple of rallies this past summer. He has since asked what kind of paint was it that the custom pin strippers and mural painters used for the artwork on the bikes. He is a pretty good artist as far as using an air brush goes. I would rather he practice on my old trailer than on some ones private property, If you know, please help.

i used to pinstripe in the 90's the enamel paint that i used was One Shot Lettering enamel. get him on the internet looking at hotrod stripers. the term for what they do is called 'ginger bread striping. its great that some young people are getting into it most of the old hand pinstripers are gone.

A lot of stripers use 1shot.It is a sign painters paint and flows well without extra thinning. I also use a Beugler Striping tool,not that I am very good but it is fun and a lot easier to master then a brush.You can get the paint at any local store that sells supplies to sign painters and they have the brushes also.Google Beugler for their website and have fun.Google pinstriping also there are several pinstriping shows around the country also.I am lucky enough to live 10 miles from Ed Roth's home and museum where they do a big homage to him the 1st weekend in june every year.The Kustom Kulture really comes out.Long Live the Rat Fink:cool10: