IGNORED

My 86 project

tufftom4

A little while back my funds were running out and Randy Atkins found a bike for me in TN that needed work but was very reasonable.I bought the bike with the help of Randy and had it shipped down here. I couldn't work on it at first because I am still recovering and the holidays were here but lately I have been able to start doing things to it as you can see in the first pic it needed a right fairing and other things done.I have since replaced the fairing and plastic to the class and CB, changed the oil to Amsoil, flushed the brakes and clutch,replaced the headlight and I have both front and back tires mounted and balanced ready to go on, I had them for my other bike.It still needs more work but it is getting there.I have managed to make a mess in my driveway.

Tom

Hey Tom, great to see that you are being able to start on the bike. That really is a nice bike and only had 41,000 miles on it and looking at several of the wear points, I believe that is correct. Someone has also put a lot of bling on this bike.

I hope you get many fun and SAFE miles on the bike and am very pleased that I was able to find it for you and help you get it.

RandyA