IGNORED

Anyone owns a 2006 or new Toyota Highlander Hybrid

GolfVenture

My daughter and her husband is looking at them for the mileage claim is pretty darn good for a sport utility. Like to know the pros and cons of this vehicle.

My oldest owns one. 2008 I think?? She likes it a lot, and gets good gas mileage... I drove it once for about 40 miles. Couldn't move, but was able to step on the gas pedal... :)

I own a 2001 Prius because, for some reason, I wanted a Hybrid. Never again!!!:bang head: The potential costs of repair and the repair costs all starting at $3000.00 is not worth the little you will save over an efficient gas or diesel car and driving smart.

I was confronted with a $4000.00 dollar estimate at the stealer-ship just a month ago. New traction Battery (3100.00) and a new mass flow ($300.00). I read up on the web and after a week I ,at least temporarily, repaired my traction battery and picked up a can of Mass flow senser cleaner and cleaned it. All this for $600.00. :mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money:

All Toyota traction batteries before 2010 are not very good. The batteries will most likely fail after 150,00km. The 12v battery cost close to $200.00

Just my :2cents: