IGNORED

tire prices

CaptainJoe

I always bought my tires from Competition Accessories but they listed your size at 199.95 so id say that Jake Wilson got them beat pretty good.

I need tthe 15 inch rear tire though and they are $156??

I dont know what i was thinking, my 650 vstar custom 2005 takes a 15 inch also

170/80-15 (77H) Dunlop D404 Rear Motorcycle Tire

Fits: 2005 YAMAHA V-Star 650 Custom

Part# 1200470005

Our price: $103.99

so theoretically since the first number is width... i could run a 15 inch E3 on my 650...it would just be a little narrower 150 instead of 170?...

I ordered from Jake wilson and should get on jan 10 with free shipping...

Thanks Joe

Don't feel to bad...

That's why I double and even triple check before i hit the submit button when I'm buying something online... :confused24:

got mine at Dennis Kirk fast shipping and good price. 285.98 to my door for both tires

I need a new front tire on my RSV. The Metzler has plenty of tread, but is cupped and gives a shaky ride. I had a new Elite-III put on in Cody this past summer, so might as well try one up front. If I needed a new rear too, I might try the new Michellin.

Check with local dealers. I priced tire at Jake Wilson, Avon Venom. He wanted $143.99 for front tire. So called local Yamaha Dealer. Told them I wanted a price, same tire, and I needed a deal. He wanted to know whom he was dealing against. Told him Jake Wilson & the price. He sold me a tire for $140.00 (their normal cost, $198.00) plus mounting balance. I like dealing local as if I have an issue with the tire, much easier to get it taken care of. Riding season too short to wait on a replacement from company.

Just my two cents. Larry

http://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/p/-/-/-/-/-/-/140032/

$127.99 with free shipping. It's also the heavier 78H rating.

Rocky Mountain ATV and Jake Wilson are divisions of the same company. They both have great service and offer free shipping on orders over 100.00. Rocky Mountain is more 4wheeler/dirt bike oriented and JW is streetbike/touring oriented.