IGNORED

leveler

Guest medalhead01

I bought the diamond r leveling links. Rode 2 days and removed them. I will sell them at a good price. I ride 2 up most of the time but don't have any problem with slow speed handling anymore. After about 6 months of riding I got used to the handling. I just installed the stock avon venoms and the handling is even better.

Actually just look at the color. The stock bones have a greenish grey tint where the levelers are stainless with SAE bolts. The levelers center to center are 6.5", they're sitting on the desk in front of me. If you are looking for a set let me know.

Checked DiamondR web site on the price for the level links for the venture,man i hate to complain about prices but $80.00 for 2 small pieces of metal is a bit much.I guess when you are the only ones who have them

you get what you ask for.I ask my yamaha dealor about them they just looked at me like i was on meth or something.Anywhere else i can find them a little cheaper.

sonny

Except for making them yourself I have not seen them any cheaper. Believe it or not that is about the average price for links for other bikes also.

If you want a set that is like new I have a set in the classified section.

• 1 year later...

Hi

The cost of getting the diamond R links sent to the UK is too high at present. Can anyone tell me if mild steel would work for these links. I have a friendly metal worker who can knock some up but needs to know which metal to use.

Thanks