IGNORED

March 31 / 2012 M/D Georgia

SteveW

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Count me in........haven't made one yet, but I plan on being there............Can I Bring my 1 st gen basket case, with all the people there we ought to get it done............just kidding. Maybe it will be ready...........I hope. If it is wont need to do anything except maybe a carb tune.

Putting this out there for having a M/D on Sat. March 31st. I wasn't able to do it this past year due to knee replacement. I'm looking to have one this next year again so lets see what we can setup.

Steve

Putting this out there for having a M/D on Sat. March 31st. I wasn't able to do it this past year due to knee replacement.

Steve

Sounds like my predicament.....LOL. I'm having mine done on Feb 23. Maybe, since ill be off from work and if I can drive the truck that far, I may be able to make this one. Not sure what shape ill be in in 5 weeks but ill mark it down.

• 1 month later...

Sorry but I can't put anyone up as my daughter and grandaughter will be up from Fl. for that week and we will not be around except for the Day on Sat. There is a campground about 1/2 mile from us that is real nice.

http://www.leisureacrescampground.com/

3840 Westmoreland Road

Cleveland

(706) 865-6466

My address is

31 briarwood dr.

cleveland, ga. 30528

770-630-0973

Edited by SteveW

Its getting closer to the 31st. Let me know if you are still planing on coming. I could use a head count. The shop is cleaned out and ready.

Steve, do you have a Carbon One Lift Adapter for the RSV? If not, I'll bring mine.