IGNORED

Last ride of the year...........

DragonRider

Had a nice short last ride for the year today, tomorrow I will be having carpal tunnel surgery on my left hand, also wont be back to work till mid or end of Jan. Perfect time for some paid time off, never had this much time off at Christmas time. Surgery at 7:00 am tomorrow morning (Monday), will be home by 9:30/10:30 am, I cant believe how fast they do them now, when I had my right hand done back in 2005, I was at the hospital for at least 1/2 a day. This will give me a taste of retirement...........looking forward to it.

Lewis,

Are you sure you dont have a female Doctor??? :whistling:

Dang, everytime I see a post of yours, you are headed to the Doctor for something. :stickpoke:

Here is to wishing you a safe surgery and a fast recovery with results no less then perfect.

I know your not nearly as old as I am, so you dont require a Dr. as much as I do at my old age, but on one hand you are right I do have a female Dr............and the Dr visits aren't over yet, still haven't got the vertigo thing figured out yet, heart was ruled out last week, had very good results from the stress test and the ultrasound.

Lewis,

Are you sure you dont have a female Doctor??? :whistling:

Dang, everytime I see a post of yours, you are headed to the Doctor for something. :stickpoke:

Here is to wishing you a safe surgery and a fast recovery with results no less then perfect.