IGNORED

For Better or Worse ?

FROG MAN

My weekend with the missis just turned out great, the hotdogs were great, the bologna sandwiches were great, I did splurge on a bottle of Mudslide that went into the all gone machine.

The time alone together with no sources of outside interruption possible, made for a very romantic weekend regardless of the food served.

It is you that supplies the romance, not the food or drink served.

If you don't have a friend with a secluded cabin in the woods you can always take all of the batteries out of the cell phones and turn off the main breaker in the house, get a few candles and show her your best charm. At that point the food should not matter.

Mini-muffin, back still not the best. Going to chiropractor every two weeks that is all workers comp will cover for now. They have set me up for a appointment to be checked by some other doctor. Not sure about this but will have to go. Will be doing some research on the guy before going. As for Frogmans anniversary meals I ended up cooking them. Hamburger helper for lunch. Boiled potatoes, mac and cheese, and hot dogs for supper. Could have made a bigger meal but didnt. Will have to see what I can find for supper this evening. Maybe homemade veggie soup or pork steaks not sure yet. Since I have been home Froggy has been getting alot more homemade cookin. Sure him and the kids love it.

Have you hots ready and sit close, hold her hand and say, "Remember When" you won't get her to shut up but you will be reflecting on all the good things of the past 30, and there will be some funny stuff, I'm sure you don't want anyone else to here about. It dosesn't cost anything to be happy.

Man I got our 30 year wedding anniversary coming up in a few days. This economy sucks been a lousy year. Does anybody know how to put the Romantic touches on a Hot Dog dinner for two?:fingers-crossed-emo