IGNORED

Hamdlebar Riser's

I have them on mine, and I had the chrome cover. They will hit, but they will cause no problem. The cover gives easily, and I rode it for quite a while with no problem. I painted the bike, and reinstalled the original black plastic cover. Guess what??? The bars hit the black one also. Put them on, and ride. You will not have any problem.

I have them on my 07 anf no problems. I opted for the risers instead of Flanders bars mostly because of the extra cost of new cables if I changed bars.

I wanted to get the bars back to me a little more and it does make quite a difference.

I still want to go to the Flanders bars but I am waiting till later when I feel I should replace the cables, then I will invest in everything.

PS, I rarely turn the handlebars too much to the left or right so it is not an issue.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
wuzfuzz is it possible to get a better picture of that, or a link it looks like a web page?

Ferrantelli it looks like what he did was drill and tap into the side of the riser base (1/4 - 20) then a stainless screw / bolt through a 1 inch diameter piece of round stock or drill and tap both pieces cut the head off a 1" long 1/4 - 20 stainless bolt and some thread locker screw them together nice idea to make up for the section of the handlebar that was there....