IGNORED

Patriot Guard Riders - 6' FLAG POLE ATTACHMENT FOR YOUR BIKE

FuzzyRSTD

My friend and I came up with a very good idea. I have mine finished today, I did the sanding and painting myself. I tried it out, I ran 65 mph once while flying the 3'x5' flag on a six foot pole, no problems, very very strong build.

This will work fine right in your existing 1 1/4" trailer hitch or just add yourself a trailer hitch to your bike and this will work great. Took us a few days to work every thing out, the correct angle,the length, proper placement on the bike and so on. Works wonderful. These units would work great for any motorcycle. There is also room in the flat steel area to attach a sticker of your choice (left & right side), that is what I am going to do.

I thought I would post this, because of all the hard time I had finding ideas and such and looking for one for sale. I found nothing in this price range and I am just wanting to share this and possibly help some other Patriot Guard Riders out. I will have these in the Classified section ASAP for all, with PayPal options and so forth.

Thank you,

Fuzzy

Edited by FuzzyRSTD