IGNORED

1983 Venture Mufflers

OrlinEngh

Hello

I am in need of a set for my new project. I picked up 2 Ventures for parts one had been dumped and busted one side of the faring up not bad but more than a easy fix. I have been looking at it and thought it would be a waste to part it out if it ran so I put in some fresh gas oil and plugs and it started alittle more tunning and it runs great. So I took the faring off the other put on this one and took a test ride. Glad I gave it a chance to be on the road again but it is way to loud the guy I got it from did a real hack job on the mufflers. If I can find a pair of stock mufflers or some aftermarket ones that would finish it up except for its new coat of paint this winter.

Thanks for any info.

Orlin

I have a set of 83 mufflers off of mine. Dont need them any more since I put some RK mufflers on it. Yours for small donation plus shipping, to St. Jude if you want them , they have some surface rust on the bottoms but look pretty good otherwise. I think I have a pic of them I will post later if you want them.

Hello

I am in need of a set for my new project. I picked up 2 Ventures for parts one had been dumped and busted one side of the faring up not bad but more than a easy fix. I have been looking at it and thought it would be a waste to part it out if it ran so I put in some fresh gas oil and plugs and it started alittle more tunning and it runs great. So I took the faring off the other put on this one and took a test ride. Glad I gave it a chance to be on the road again but it is way to loud the guy I got it from did a real hack job on the mufflers. If I can find a pair of stock mufflers or some aftermarket ones that would finish it up except for its new coat of paint this winter.

Thanks for any info.

Orlin