IGNORED

VentureRider to the rescue

stanG

I just want to say that as a new Venture owner, (1st gen) this forum has been an immense help in helping get my project 83 road ready. Let's just say all the basics were covered, re-soldering the computer to solve the headlight problem, extensive help on bleeding the braking system, repairing plastic tabs and fuel pump alternatives just to name a few of the places I 've been here in the last couple of weeks. Needless to say, my bike is now road ready. This winter I will be doing the second gear repair with help from VentureRiders.org.

Thanks to all who have contributed to this wealth of information. Twelve bucks? What a deal!

I just want to say that as a new Venture owner, (1st gen) this forum has been an immense help in helping get my project 83 road ready. Let's just say all the basics were covered, re-soldering the computer to solve the headlight problem, extensive help on bleeding the braking system, repairing plastic tabs and fuel pump alternatives just to name a few of the places I 've been here in the last couple of weeks. Needless to say, my bike is now road ready. This winter I will be doing the second gear repair with help from VentureRiders.org.

Thanks to all who have contributed to this wealth of information. Twelve bucks? What a deal!

Stick around we can keep you busy!!:rotfl:Where else can you get abused like this for only 12 bucks?? One of these days I'm going to get up the nerve to resolder my Class system.