IGNORED

Need Help Again

jachuck49

This is on my '84...Once it gets warmed up,it wants to bogg/stall out. When I come to a stop and crack the throttle..it'll act like it's out of gas. It always starts back up though.It never does this until I've gone about 20/30 miles.If I keep it reved up,say 1200 plus RPM it won't stall. It almost acts like you've got the choke on???? It just started doing this all of a sudden.I've run about a half can of sea-foam thur it in hopes that would cure it....no luck.I appreciate your help.:detective:

Been doing the Sea-Foam Diet? Sea-Foam is not for when you have problems but prevents problems. It will work sometimes after things get plugged up IF YOU ARE LUCKY. If you use it regulary it will prevent most fuel problems. Once you have the problem you can saturate the carbs with Sea-Foam and hope. It will still do the job a lot of times but must soak its way thru the junk that has built up over time. A little Sea-Foam every other tank or something like that and you wouldn't have the problem. It is cheaper to maintain than try to play catch up.