Noticed a while back that it seems like the rear of my Venture "feels" lower. Got another bike and wasn't sure if it was just my imagination or not. Then a buddy who I was riding behind asked if my headlight was on bright (it wasn't). Tried adjusting the headlight, hadn't before, but it still seemed the headlight was high, which would be right if the rear was low. Checked the rear shock but saw no fluid leakage, aired it up and it held, at least for a while. The shock was replaced about a year ago, had puked its guts out, can't really remember any change after the shock was replaced, but not sure.

Bikes still under warrenty, an 08, think I'm going to depanel a little and see what I can see. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Sam

Use a gauge to verify it is holding air pressure over several days - it should not loose any. If it does, make sure the valve core is tight. If it still looses pressure, get it fixed under warranty.

On a side note, the oil and air are separate chambers on this shock, so leaking one will have no effect on the other.

Goose