IGNORED

This is a wonderful forum!! Thank you!!!

myminpins

We just got our RSV last weekend and I was getting a tad frustrated at the lack of accessories for the bike compared to others. I searched and searched and searched on here, asked some questions and, lo and behold, I had answers to just about anything and everything I wanted to know!! :banana:

I'm still a tad frustrated at the lack of accessories for this bike compared to, say, a Harley :mad:, which everyone seems to make accessories for, but that's just the way it is and I love our new bike.

So :thumbsup::ice_thy-vi101212101:You_Rock_Emoticon:

This board is wonderful!!!! Thank you to every single one of your for sharing your help, your experiences, your knowledge and your time with me and everyone else!! :wow:

I'm still a tad frustrated at the lack of accessories for this bike compared to, say, a Harley :mad:, which everyone seems to make accessories for, but that's just the way it is and I love our new bike.

What accessories are you looking for that you can't find? Lots of stuff out there !

What accessories are you looking for that you can't find? Lots of stuff out there !

LOL!! :D I just want the bazillion choices that Harley riders seem to have for accessories, clothing, bling, etc., etc. They sure do dominate the biker world out there, it seems to ME anyway, when it comes to stuff like this. :o

LOL!! :D I just want the bazillion choices that Harley riders seem to have for accessories, clothing, bling, etc., etc. They sure do dominate the biker world out there, it seems to ME anyway, when it comes to stuff like this. :o

Hardley has all the Bling but wait til you show them what you got stoplight to stoplight. Mile per mile.:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: WELCOME!!

I just want the bazillion choices that Harley riders seem to have for accessories, clothing, bling, etc., etc. They sure do dominate the biker world out there, it seems to ME anyway, when it comes to stuff like this.

Won't hold it against you if you are wearing a jacket or boots in Harley colours or with the Harley emblem !

Most items are offered for various bike manufacturers. Where the limitation is on how it fastens to the bike. A Gold Wing seat won't fit on a Harley/Kawasaki/Yamaha... but other items are interchangeable with or without an adapter. For some items you only have a couple choices (eg passenger arm rests, trailer hitch)... but how many do you need?

If there is anything you can't find, post the specifics here and you'll be offered multiple alternatives or specific items. Ask about headlights, passing lights, trunk racks, hi-way pegs, even oil.... you'll be given or directed to lots of options !

Welcome to the forum...you'll find a lot of good people and help here. By the way, since you're a resident of the Great White North (and the white is coming, @#$%!) check out these guys:

http://www.cruisercustomizing.com/

They have a lot of Yamaha and RSV specific items. It makes for a good starting point when looking for goodies. And as already mentioned, just ask here on the forum...someone will know where it can be found!

Now quick...get out and ride before the weather turns!

Andy

I think you just want to be able to walk into a Yamaha Accessories store that is chock full of "goodies" like a Harley store is and be like a kid in a candy store :stickpoke: :stickpoke: :sign20:

Of course I do!!!!! :happy65::sign woo hoo: That'd be AWESOME!!! :cool10::D

Yep... Me TOO !!! :banana:

There is so much "stuff" available on the internet nowadays, and things have a tendency to either become outdated or outpriced that having such stores for the "metrics" is just not feasible. It is for Harley tho because there are so many of them and a lot of things that fit newer bikes will fit older bikes. Plus, you have the "image" factor.

I remember years ago when I had my '83 Goldwing ... a guy in Calgary had a specialty shop for GW accessories ... I used to love going in there and ooogling all the goodies he had ... and spending money I didn't have LOL. But that was long before the Internet came about ... or even before personal computers became commonplace.

There are a lot of "goodies" available for the RSV ... just not always in one place. And if it ain't distributed by some commercial supplier, it can probably be found here on the site or, someone here might take up the challenge of making it, depending on interest, as has happened several times over the years.

Hardley has all the Bling but wait til you show them what you got stoplight to stoplight. Mile per mile.:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: WELCOME!!

About all they are going to see on mine is YAMAHA across the trunk !!

That is if they have good distance vision.

:sign isnt that spec

Gary