IGNORED

AIr Pressure recommendations for 330 lbs

GolfVenture

I ride with the air pressure on automatic normal settings. I think that is about 15 lbs front 40 lbs rear. Soon my wife will ride for the first time in 28 years and. Just out for a leasure ride. With all my normal carring stuff and me and my wife, I'm guessing about 330 lbs total. Interested in others air pressure recommendations experience for a 1st Gen MKII..

I ride with the air pressure on automatic normal settings. I think that is about 15 lbs front 40 lbs rear. Soon my wife will ride for the first time in 28 years and. Just out for a leasure ride. With all my normal carring stuff and me and my wife, I'm guessing about 330 lbs total. Interested in others air pressure recommendations experience for a 1st Gen MKII..

You may want to add about 10 more pounds to the rear and see how that does. Good luck on your ride getting your wife on with you. I know how much my lady friend adds to my rides.

RandyA

17 in the front and 71 in the rear....... I have lots of exsperience lugging around that much weight on a first gen.... :)