Went to drop something of on the bike, it started just fine in the (AC-ed) garage, drove about 15 miles and when i got done with my errand, it acted as though the battery was dying, forgot to raise the kick stand and she would barely turn over. Had to roll it of to start and the voltmeter just barely touched the top of the "12" at 3500-4000RPM. Temp was at the top of the green too, but at 95 degrees on new blacktop I kinda doubt that is an issue. so before i start tearing into anything i thought I'd ask for opinions.

I have the new RR from the last group buy mounted on top of the airbox.

I have the stator wired straight into the harness.

I do have a new stator if need be.

All running lights and brake/tail are LED.

Headlight is modified to the two bulb system.

No blown fuses I can find.

Battery shows 12.87 off and running at 3K 13.8 +/- (at the battery terminals)

It would seem there is no problem, but I don't want to get stuck and lose my new job.

Went to drop something of on the bike, it started just fine in the (AC-ed) garage, drove about 15 miles and when i got done with my errand, it acted as though the battery was dying, forgot to raise the kick stand and she would barely turn over. Had to roll it of to start and the voltmeter just barely touched the top of the "12" at 3500-4000RPM. Temp was at the top of the green too, but at 95 degrees on new blacktop I kinda doubt that is an issue. so before i start tearing into anything i thought I'd ask for opinions.

I have the new RR from the last group buy mounted on top of the airbox.

I have the stator wired straight into the harness.

I do have a new stator if need be.

All running lights and brake/tail are LED.

Headlight is modified to the two bulb system.

No blown fuses I can find.

Battery shows 12.87 off and running at 3K 13.8 +/- (at the battery terminals)

It would seem there is no problem, but I don't want to get stuck and lose my new job.

Suggest pull battery and take to auto/battery store for load test.