IGNORED

Dandridge, TN.

Kregerdoodle

We will be in the Dandridge area Aug. 22th through the 26th, we will be staying in a cabin at Big Ridge State Park... we will be availabe for Dinner or IceCream the 24th,25th if any one wants to meet up. We will be caging it as we are under a strick time line getting there. I will try and post more as time gets closer, Hope to meet up with some of ya`ll..

Kreg

Wish we had more time, as I have never been there before and would like to check things out, really wish we could take the bike...

We stayed at dandridge lake when we were moving from DC to Washington state. Was only gonna stay one night, stayed three and caught a ton of bass. Go to pigeon forge too.

wish we could Kenny, we have to be there Monday , gonna leave here Sat. If we hit back weather or what ever, we would have to keep going, and don`t want to chance it...we may have time to swing down and see ya`ll on our way home..

Kreg

Come on Doodle, man up and take the bike:rasberry:

OK, just didn't want you to expect to be close to the Interstate and find yourself way out in the boonies... I live maybe 15 miles from Big Ridge as the crow flies. Many fond memories of my Grandmother taking us swimming there. Let me know when you get there and we'll try for dinner one evening.

wish we could Kenny, we have to be there Monday , gonna leave here Sat. If we hit back weather or what ever, we would have to keep going, and don`t want to chance it...we may have time to swing down and see ya`ll on our way home..

Kreg

That woud be great. Would be nice to have you and Janet over. If you can do it come on by.

great, not sure of internet access in that area, but will get your contact info before we head that way.

Kreg

OK, just didn't want you to expect to be close to the Interstate and find yourself way out in the boonies... I live maybe 15 miles from Big Ridge as the crow flies. Many fond memories of my Grandmother taking us swimming there. Let me know when you get there and we'll try for dinner one evening.

There are 2 really good restaurants in Dandridge, one is right downtown at the 4 way stop and the other is right across the bridge on the left. I can't remember the name of either one, just remember how good the food was.

The one downtown doesn't have a liqueur license but the marina restaurant does.

Beautiful area - if you have time, drive down to the dam mid afternoon when they open the gates. The water rises 3 feet or so in less than 1/2 hour -

I will give ya a call, there are few on here that live close, would like to get a M&E in while we are there...hopefully we will be on the bike next time we are in TN. Look forward to meeting ya`ll.

Kreg

If you end up in Dandridge with nothing to do, give me a shout. I'm only about 45 minutes away, we can hook up. My number is 423-676-6328 and it's also in my profile. Have a safe trip!

Mick

12 Days and counting!! ready to get on the road!!

Kreg,

As I said in another post, if you need a place to crash Saturday night, Wes and our grandson will be here and y'all can stay at our house, and/or on the return trip(We'll be here by then).

Thanks alot Walt, we`ll have to see how things play out..

Kreg,

As I said in another post, if you need a place to crash Saturday night, Wes and our grandson will be here and y'all can stay at our house, and/or on the return trip(We'll be here by then).

• 2 weeks later...
Last day of work!! woohooo..... pretty much packed and sooo ready to get out of here. We`ll be on the road by this time tomorrow...first stop...Memphis area...early Sunday morning headed to Knoxville...My cabin on the lake aweights me...

Give us a yell if you want to get a bite to eat when you get to K-town Sunday. :cool10: