IGNORED

vacation

ridefree40

hi everyone gotta love the snow! Everyday its here its one less day to look at it . Any way vacation next year is a trip down skyline drive and part of the blue ridge parkway, then down to the keys. Once in florida espicially in the southern part anyone have recomendations on camp grounds?

If you make it to Georgia, you MUST do the T.W.O. Campground near Suches GA. (stands for Two Wheels Only).

Great road leading up to the campground, and the owner used to do a deal where if you could hang with him on the ride the rest of the way to the top of the mountain from the campground in the evening, you got a free night or something.

I think they are still going, the wife and I rode there several years ago.

Yep, just googled them and they have added a lodge, mobil home and other nice things including a restaurant. Check it out:

http://www.twowheelsonly.com/

Really, you should do this if at all possbile.

Don, you are "right on" to encourage folks to visit T.W.O., which is a very unique and enjoyable destination. In fact, we made it a stop on our GA Meet & Eat last March.

The food is very good and it's a great place to meet riders from all over the world. If anyone comes through the area, be sure to send a PM to 86er (Todd) or to me and we'll meet up with you and show you a fine GA mountain ride. Also, Royalstarjac lives nearby and would likely join us, as well.

Terry