IGNORED

Cody fun!!!!

Phoneman1981

Hello everyone: Cody is our first VR event. Having a blast regardless of what we are doing. Enjoying our new found friends. Relaxing this morning. Wives visiting in the shade. I am observing Dano and Condor replacing a rectifier on Condor's RSV. Amazing Talent. Sure glad I brought the Ipad along to keep up on the site. Looking forward to future events!!!!!!!

We may be going to the Cody cattle company restaurant this evening. Be there around 6 PM See ya there if you are going. Debby had a hard time in some strong wind today but she said it was all worth it.

I am observing Dano and Condor replacing a rectifier on Condor's RSV.

Well I guess he got that far with it. He was muttering about the voltage on that before he left home.

Glad you all are having a good time. Wish I could have pulled it off this year but boss didn't see things the same way I did. I need to find a boss that rides.

Enjoy!

Mike

On wednesday our friend and now VR member " vstar1230" needed to head home. We rode with her as far as Thermopolis. Enjoyed the hot mineral pools with Graderman and Babe. Beautiful ride to Worland-Greybull-Cody. Banquet was a blast. Met many new friends!!!!!!!