IGNORED

A teaser from Glacier - Going To The Sun

Bummer

Irene and I are taking the long route to Cody. Visited a grandson in ND, then went across Going To The Sun road in Glacier National Park. Once I get them converted I'll post more pics. (I'm running behind - still trying to get the pics from Maintenance Day done. Nothing like a job to mess up a perfectly good hobby.)

Just Gorgeous scenery. I have always wanted to ride there. What sort of temperature was it?

Yama Mama:smile5:

Ya, Yama Mama, I was wondering the same thing as I sat here relaxing. Just got back from Sunday School trip with the Sunday School kids to Camdom Park in West Virginia. It was 105 degrees in the parking lot when we left at 2:00 pm. I thank God I have air conditioning in my home. How nice....

Wow what beautiful pics Bummer. That good cool snow looks wonderful. I want to go there.:thumbsup2:

Fuzzy

I'm not really sure about the temp at the top. We each wore our rain jacket, a down vest, and our normal riding gear. (Draggin' shirt and a t-shirt.) Irene swears it was in the forties, but I think it was mid fifties. Bear in mind, it was that scorching 100+ stuff most everywhere else.

Glacier became our favorite National Park. The scenery is absolutely beautiful. Not as high as Rocky Mountain National Park, but the scenery is more dramatic.