IGNORED

Was somebody else stopping in W. Nebraska?

Phoneman1981

Hello Everyone: Several months ago I offered overnight lodging for anyone stopping in Western Nebraska on their way out to the Cody rally. "Tom" and Debby indicated they might take me up on my offer for Friday night July 22nd. I swear someone else replied to me about Saturday July 23rd, but damn if I can remember who it was? :confused24:(Getting old I guess?) I looked through all of my past PM messages and cannot find anything. If someone reads this post and has made plans to stop in Scottsbluff, Ne on the way to Cody please contact me and jog my memory. Thanks in advance.

I would love to stop in Scottsbluff, but I am not going to Cody this year. I am originally from Wahoo, NE and I hunted and fished western NE many times. I hope you get takers because the Great Plain people are the greatest in the world.

:farmer:

If the offer is open for Saturday night, I'll take you up on it.

I'm planning on doing 850 miles to KC the first day, then scottsbluff at 600 miles on saturday would leave an easy 400 mile run on sunday.

I wasn't the one who contacted you previously.

many thanks.

We just went by you earlier this month enroute to Hill City SD from Lincoln NE. Now I'm kicking myself for not doing this trip instead. Might make the ride up to Alliance again soon. Carhenge was a fascinating place for me and I promised to ride up with a friend.

Safe journey all

Frank

We just went by you earlier this month enroute to Hill City SD from Lincoln NE. Now I'm kicking myself for not doing this trip instead. Might make the ride up to Alliance again soon. Carhenge was a fascinating place for me and I promised to ride up with a friend.

Safe journey all

Frank

Hello Frank: Besure to let me know ahead of time if you can. I would ride to Carhenge and meet up with you if possible. Take care...Mark

If the offer is open for Saturday night, I'll take you up on it.

I'm planning on doing 850 miles to KC the first day, then scottsbluff at 600 miles on saturday would leave an easy 400 mile run on sunday.

I wasn't the one who contacted you previously.

many thanks.

Hello Randy: Maybe I was dreaming about Satuday night?? The memory is the first thing to go!!!! I sent you a PM. Thanks...Mark

That may have been us. we are pulling out late on the 21st and need to be in Cody the 23rd. Meeting a friend coming in from the Isle of Man! Driving the rv and pulling 2 bikes. we will cruise by you but not sure if we have the right timing to stop and hang out. We have your number (I think), will give you a buzz if we get the timing right.

Hello Allan: Thanks for the reminder. Now after the fact I did find my notes. I remember you asking about a place to park the RV and Trailer overnight. Keep me posted. If the timing works you are welcome to stay. Otherwise see you in Cody...Mark

Mark,

Thanks for the offer! It does me good to know there's more than just me in NE. A couple guys scattered around but for the most part I am surrounded by HD and Goldwings :)

I have yet to run down another Venture owner around here. Always bad timing and wrong direction.

Thanks again,

Frank