IGNORED

Finally happening this week end and she !!!!

FuzzyRSTD

I hope your local Yamaha shop is as good for you as Yamaha of Cucamunga was for me. I'd almost trailer mine there for maintenance because they were so good to me and took such good care of my RSV.

hey fuzzy i was there today and they seem to have good grip on how to run a shop, with it being co-owned with honda of maysville, and a great service shop to steve

Thanks Steve, good to hear. I sent an e-mail to the manager, Jason Foxworthy, he in return replied with some kind words. I want to go there Saturday if all works out.

Thanks SMSgt, I hope they are a good bunch to deal with. So far so good.

Fuzzy

I checked out the new dealer Saturday evening around 4:00 pm. I talked with several and met the manager Jason Foxworthy from Flemingsburg, Ky. He wanted me to make sure that I let him know when I visited this week end, since we had kinda met through some e-mails. He took me around the shop and introduced me to everyone. I met the service manager, Huel Johson.

Everyone seemed to have the right attitude and told me that they had an open door policy to everyone and that you could watch them work on your bike if you wanted. I looked around a bit and they have a long way to go to get everything stocked to capacity. They are said to eventually have one of/if not, the largest stocked parts and accessory dealers in Ky. So we will see. Does anyone here know the service manager Huel Johnson ? I am going to drop back in there and talk to him.

Fuzzy