Please don't think that I'm stupid or anything, but this has been boggleing my mind ever since I got my RSV. Is there anything that you "have to do" to the speakers before you wash the bike? Can they get wet? If they do, will it hurt them? I'm not trying to sound stupid, but this is my first bike with an audio system and I don't want to ruin it. Thanks!

Not a stupid question at all and you are not the first to ask so don't feel bad. I never cover mine with anything. I've washed it many times and ridden in more than a few heavy rains. I am a little careful when washing the dash. I use a damp rag to wipe it all down and don't spray a hose directly into them but otherwise, I don't worry about them too much.

Not a stupid question at all and you are not the first to ask so don't feel bad. I never cover mine with anything. I've washed it many times and ridden in more than a few heavy rains. I am a little careful when washing the dash. I use a damp rag to wipe it all down and don't spray a hose directly into them but otherwise, I don't worry about them too much.

Cool! Thanks alot!