IGNORED

eureka springs thanks

Snarley Bill

i want to thank all that attended for making this meet a total success. i knew going in that this would be my last meet, and it was the best one ever. had many surprises like b2 dad bringing aussie annie, and quick step. jason, b2 mom and dads son, who is a b2 bomber pilot, and one of my hero's, also showed up with his family. my good friend la was there and looking great. i could go on and on about all my close friends that were present, and many new folks i met. you all made this weekend one of my best ever, and for that i thank you. i hope everyone had a great time, and the weather was great. yes i trailered my bike, and the trailer is now for sale. what a ride it has been. bill :2133:

Thanks bill... We really had agreat time the rides were so fun & seeing all the things we would have misted with out you. I enjoyed the b.s.ing as much... Our ride home really warmed up!!! From clinton ok. To amarillo the temp was 111 degrees and the wind blew 30 to 40 mph. We stoped at the mother in laws in wheeler tx at 430pm and waited till dark to ride home. Made it fine. And thanks again.