IGNORED

Newbie looking for advice

winger53215

Sampson Turnouts......I think I would stay with stock though

If you get stuck with both sets, there's another member here in WI that might be interested in the Sampsons. He's up in Keil.

I'll send him a PM about this thread.

Later, Scooter Bob

Well I did it. Took a look at the Voyager today....rode nice but couldnt get the financing right. All in all I will be spending 1000 more for a 2011 Venture instead of a 2010 Kawasaki. I had the dealership set up the Kawasaki like the yamaha with the accessories. We shall see.

I am getting it from Yamaha of Mukwonago. What also sold me is their riders club. I was the vise president of my Honda Riders club and that club fell apart but made riding fun.

The only question I do have is how loud are the sampson pipes? It comes with them or I can go stock. Again they are $500 extra.:cool10::cool10::stickinouttounge:

the sampson pipes are an aquired tast?? they are plenty loud, however the price of $500.00 is no bargain.

you said it's a 2011 in red?? leftover 2009 is the only red, but it's still new... just not a 2011

the 2011 only comes in 2 tone blue.

and for all those that look on the star website, just click on the red one and it will say it's a 2009.:detective:

congrads. on the new purchase, it will serve you well. mike:cool10:

The only question I do have is how loud are the sampson pipes? It comes with them or I can go stock. Again they are $500 extra.:cool10::cool10::stickinouttounge:

Congrats! You will love your new RSV.

I have the Sampson slashcuts and love them! They have a deep tone rumble on acceleration but level off nicely at cruise speeds. Their tone is more like a 6 cyl. inboard marine engine than a motorcycle, which make them unique - - loud, but not obnoxious.