IGNORED

Made it home!!!

Well, Now that I got some sleep, I left MD on Saturday afternoon rode to Detroit to see family then left there on Sunday night to go home to Texas made it to Findlay,OH. for the night filled up at 7 am for the 1200 mile trip back. I made it all 1200 miles in 22 hours,so this was my first saddle sore. I need to send all documentation to the IBA hopefully they will allow this.... I have all receipts and a final witness but no start witness, I forgot to ask someone...

Just want to thank Don and Eileen for putting on such a great time!!!!

Well, Now that I got some sleep, I left MD on Saturday afternoon rode to Detroit to see family then left there on Sunday night to go home to Texas made it to Findlay,OH. for the night filled up at 7 am for the 1200 mile trip back. I made it all 1200 miles in 22 hours,so this was my first saddle sore. I need to send all documentation to the IBA hopefully they will allow this.... I have all receipts and a final witness but no start witness, I forgot to ask someone...

Just want to thank Don and Eileen for putting on such a great time!!!!

Welcome back! Did you get your initial receipt at 7AM, and does it have a date and time and location? I would think that your family could attest that you were in Detroit on Sunday night, placing you on the correct starting part of the world. Make sure you provide phone numbers for your family and your ending witness.

Good luck!

Dave

Welcome back! Did you get your initial receipt at 7AM, and does it have a date and time and location? I would think that your family could attest that you were in Detroit on Sunday night, placing you on the correct starting part of the world. Make sure you provide phone numbers for your family and your ending witness.

Good luck!

Dave

Yes I have all receipts, oh cool yes they can and I woke up Renee when I got home.. Thanks Dave.