IGNORED

Chroming stock wheels

Sylvester

I have used these folks. They do an exchange with your stock wheels. You pay them plus a deposit. They send you the wheels...with no bearings or seals. You have a certain time to remove your wheels remove seals and bearings, drive bushings (or they charge you big time to remove them) and they pay the shipping back to them of your old wheels.

They do good work.

They do not have any polished brake rotors for the venture...although if you want to wait...they will polish your brake rotors.

I have a set of chrome stock wheels on my sons 2010 Raider. I also exchanged brake disc, belt pulley, hubs and all. Turned out really good.

I am very pleased and it was a easy transaction...pain in the butt to remove and install all those bearings and seals...

I did not do my Midnight Venture due to removal and installation of the drive pin bushings. Also Tomanytoys has his midnight venture done...not sure who did his but it looks great.

Call these folks and see what you can work out. $765 exchange for Venture wheels...plus shipping...and probably $200 for all the seals, bearings, and drive bushings. Plus figure about $75-100 for the dealer to swap over your tires, mounting and balancing.

http://www.cycleimage.com/store/product.asp?PID=4046

Dang how do you post photos...something has changed. Anyway got photos if you would like to see the Raider.

I have used these folks. They do an exchange with your stock wheels. You pay them plus a deposit. They send you the wheels...with no bearings or seals. You have a certain time to remove your wheels remove seals and bearings, drive bushings (or they charge you big time to remove them) and they pay the shipping back to them of your old wheels.

They do good work.

They do not have any polished brake rotors for the venture...although if you want to wait...they will polish your brake rotors.

I have a set of chrome stock wheels on my sons 2010 Raider. I also exchanged brake disc, belt pulley, hubs and all. Turned out really good.

I am very pleased and it was a easy transaction...pain in the butt to remove and install all those bearings and seals...

I did not do my Midnight Venture due to removal and installation of the drive pin bushings. Also Tomanytoys has his midnight venture done...not sure who did his but it looks great.

Call these folks and see what you can work out. $765 exchange for Venture wheels...plus shipping...and probably $200 for all the seals, bearings, and drive bushings. Plus figure about $75-100 for the dealer to swap over your tires, mounting and balancing.

http://www.cycleimage.com/store/product.asp?PID=4046

Dang how do you post photos...something has changed. Anyway got photos if you would like to see the Raider.

Thanks, I talked to Classic Components in Santa Anna, CA and if I send my spare set of wheels they will do it for $600 for the set. A local chromer swears by their work. He does commercial chroming but will send wheels to these people.

:farmer: