IGNORED

Countdown to Vogel/Tail of the Dragon V

DragonRider

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone is bringing a tent and is looking for a site I have one reserved and they can share the site with me. I have the site from 8-17 through 8-21 (4 Nights) I am allowed 2 tents The site does have electricity. Also I am riding down from Central Illinois and was looking for people to meet up with to ride down. If anyone is interested in sharing the site or riding down let me know.

Rick.

cell phone is in my profile

Edited by Rick Haywood

You may end up with YammerDan with you on your site, at the last Vogel he had a bear invade his camp, steal his gloves, nose around his helmet and I think he left some claw marks on his bike, so you could end up with some uninvited guests, but I am sure Dan will be loaded for the bear this time.................

If anyone is bringing a tent and is looking for a site I have one reserved and they can share the site with me. I have the site from 8-17 through 8-21 (4 Nights) I am allowed 2 tents The site does have electricity. Also I am riding down from Central Illinois and was looking for people to meet up with to ride down. If anyone is interested in sharing the site or riding down let me know.

Rick.

You may end up with YammerDan with you on your site, at the last Vogel he had a bear invade his camp, steal his gloves, nose around his helmet and I think he left some claw marks on his bike, so you could end up with some uninvited guests, but I am sure Dan will be loaded for the bear this time.................

OK, now tell me who do I have to worry about the most Yammerdan or the bear:think:

Yammer is as harmless as ....:think::think:..............well now I cant think of anything that is completely harmless.:confused24::confused24:....but Dan does have strange things happening to him all the time...........:bang head::bang head:

Come to think of it the bear ought to be worried about Yammer!!!!!

OK, now tell me who do I have to worry about the most Yammerdan or the bear:think:

Rick.

OK, My camping site is now being shared with George from the atlanta area. Sorry but he was the first to contact me and ask about it. Anyway ypou all are more than welcome to stop by in the evening for a bull session if you want. Not sure what site but I am sure we will see people on wednesday. See ya in a couple of weeks. can't wait should be a great week.

Still looking for people to ride down with I can meet people here Illinois, St Louis or In paducah ky on the way down or Louisville or where ever

• 2 weeks later...

Eck

Camping Vogel State Park $12.50 per night x 4 nights = $50 bucks :doh: :whistling:

Seasons Inn.. $55. a night.. nice beds, hot showers, bathroom, TV, Phone, and that my friend is about as close to camping you will ever get me again..Slept with out many a tent and slept in many a tent. Roughed it many times.......