IGNORED

Hey...has anybody got

elmicko

A stock handlebar riser for a 2nd Gen? I decided to remove the 2" risers on mine because the throttle cables were binding and the threads on one of the stock risers is pretty well stripped. I'll be happy to pay. I've checked ebay, but would rather buy from someone here if they have them. Thanks!

Checked and I don't have any extra risers. Apparently, the risers that I added to mine just mounted on the top of the OEM risers. Sorry.

RR

Yep, if they are Baron's Risers they just need to be removed. It's the stock cap screws that need to be used instead of the longer ones that came with the risers.

Thanks Bubber!

Just to clarify I don't need the Baron's 1 1/2" risers, I need the stock riser that bolts on to the triple tree and the handlebars sit in.

I didn't find them in my stash, and now I have run out of time because of the weekend. I can look again on Tuesday when I get back if no one jumps in here with a pair.

Sorry I took so long. :confused07: I got way to many parts. :yikes:

Bubber

$12.41 plus 15 per cent Canuckistani government taxes....includes tracking #, no insurance.

Post office may be going on strike here June 1st, let me know what you want to do.

If you're going to Don's MD in Ohio, I could send them with somebody....Ibents would probably haul 'em down for you.....

gunk:shock3: