IGNORED

accesory outlet fuse?? Where is it

Not the front fairing . The lower cowling by the foot controls.

WHy would they put it in there????:confused24:

Thanks guys.

They put it there because the same idiot in Japan who designed the clutch probably designed the placement of the fuse locations! If I ever meet him, I'm gonna slap the stupid out of him.

:stickinouttounge:

• 1 month later...
They put it there because the same idiot in Japan who designed the clutch probably designed the placement of the fuse locations! If I ever meet him, I'm gonna slap the stupid out of him.

:stickinouttounge:

where is it on a 06 rsv:fingers-crossed-emo

Because they have a sense of humour :D

the reason it was located there was because the bikes original design was without cruise and without the fairing with accessories port. "royal star classic" so when they added the additional features to create the "royal star venture" they added the fuses to another location, so the original bike wire harness could be used and added upon, rather than a re- design. so all the added junk is in the lowers and the uppers.

mike

the reason it was located there was because the bikes original design was without cruise and without the fairing with accessories port. "royal star classic" so when they added the additional features to create the "royal star venture" they added the fuses to another location, so the original bike wire harness could be used and added upon, rather than a re- design. so all the added junk is in the lowers and the uppers.

mike

and they have a sense of humour :D