IGNORED

Sheeeeeeee! Don't tell!!!!

bryan52577

Took the bike in and had it serviced and a new Dun-lop E-3 put on the rear. It was done and, well, it was sunny, and hardly any wind, and, well I called in and took a day of vacation, and well, went riding! :8:

I went through 2 tanks of gas for a total of 452 miles. (Most I was able to get in was 4.87 gal at 231 miles, hit reserve at 201, I think, darn gauge resets and does it's count down.) :thumbsup2:

Went no particular place, for no particular reason. :thumbsup2: Just me and the bike........... WOW, WHAT FUN I HAD!!! :sign woo hoo: :sign woo hoo: :sign woo hoo: :sign woo hoo:

Sorry had to,,, rub it in,,, I mean ,, um ,, vent. Yeah that's it, VENT! :whistling:

Bryan

Had to work today...taking off Friday to get ready for our meet n eat and praying really hard the rain holds off...but what fun it must have been to just get on and go and go and go..two tanks of gas!! Lucky you!

Had to work today...taking off Friday to get ready for our meet n eat and praying really hard the rain holds off...but what fun it must have been to just get on and go and go and go..two tanks of gas!! Lucky you!

Thanks! Yes it was! And have a great M&E down that a way!:beer:

Bryan

Heck, this time of year I regularly take days off to go riding as what nice weather we do get doesn't always happen on the weekend.

Yesterday was fairly nice, today even nicer, and tomorrow and Friday, nothing but sun and warm temps .... but guess what?? .... long weekend coming up and the weather man says it's all going downhill and we're in for rain again!! :crying: :crying:

Maybe I should take tomorrow and Friday off?? :smile5:

Took the bike in and had it serviced and a new Dun-lop E-3 put on the rear. It was done and, well, it was sunny, and hardly any wind, and, well I called in and took a day of vacation, and well, went riding! I went through 2 tanks of gas for a total of 452 miles. (Most I was able to get in was 4.87 gal at 231 miles, hit reserve at 201, I think, darn gauge resets and does it's count down.) Went no particular place, for no particular reason. Just me and the bike........... WOW, WHAT FUN I HAD!!!

Sorry had to,,, rub it in,,, I mean ,, um ,, vent. Yeah that's it, VENT! Bryan

Yea, Bryan, you are rubbing it in, but good for you!

I understand the urge to ride, we finally have nice weather here in western NY, and it is time to ride. I just decided last week to semi-retire. I am only going to work two days a week. I have two bikes and both are down. The 83 VR has a bad CMU in it, and the 89 VR (that Earl resurrected) is taken apart to be painted. It is going to be Lavender Pearlessence with pinstripping. So, now I will have plenty of time to get both back together and ride them this summer.

Jim

Took the bike in and had it serviced and a new Dun-lop E-3 put on the rear. It was done and, well, it was sunny, and hardly any wind, and, well I called in and took a day of vacation, and well, went riding! :8:

I went through 2 tanks of gas for a total of 452 miles. (Most I was able to get in was 4.87 gal at 231 miles, hit reserve at 201, I think, darn gauge resets and does it's count down.) :thumbsup2:

Went no particular place, for no particular reason. :thumbsup2: Just me and the bike........... WOW, WHAT FUN I HAD!!! :sign woo hoo: :sign woo hoo: :sign woo hoo: :sign woo hoo:

Sorry had to,,, rub it in,,, I mean ,, um ,, vent. Yeah that's it, VENT! :whistling:

Bryan

Was that today or yesterday? I rode over to Iowa City yesterday and had a beautiful ride. I didn't even mind the detour on highway 6. I wish I could do the ride this weekend but we have races.

Bryan

Pulling out Sunday morning, heading up to Helen,Ga. taking 2 days to get there by back roads, pulling out of Helen on Thursday and swinging by Savannah Ga. for a day, then coming back to the Panhandle taking 2 days by back road stopping off for a family get together on the beach before returning home. Staying home for a week then heading off to Tennesee to vist my daughter,then if the urge is still there heading up into Ohio for a few weeks, then who knows where???:cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10: Had to rub it back, sorry.:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf: