IGNORED

I have a feel for the Triumph America-2011

Sylvester

I have had a desire for a lighter, agile bike for local riding. The 2011 America with it's under 900 cc engine feels great. It has forward controls and is very comfortable on the dealer floor. There is no way that I would ever delete my perfect 02 Midnight Venture. Has anyone had experience with the Triumph America?

:farmer:

Last year I test rode three Triumph Bonneville models one day.

America, SE, and T100.

I prefered the SE because it felt nimbler. The America had a more comfortable cruiser style seat, but I wasn't looking for a long range MC, having both my Venture and RSTD.

If I had the money to spend, I would buy an SE for the above reasons, which may not be yours.

Triumph has a demo truck which sets up at various dealers and MC shows, check the Triumph web site for where the truck will be for an actual ride.

I have had a desire for a lighter, agile bike for local riding. The 2011 America with it's under 900 cc engine feels great. It has forward controls and is very comfortable on the dealer floor. There is no way that I would ever delete my perfect 02 Midnight Venture. Has anyone had experience with the Triumph America?

:farmer:

I have a 2002..(Their first year out...100th Anniversary Year.)...Thinking about selling it?...Just don't put enough miles on her...Me and the Little Lady always go out on the RSV....I put less than 800 miles on the Triumph last two year....Regularly maintained.....Still runs like a Bat Out of H***....

Long Tall

Lynchburg, VA

My Black Beauty....

That is a nice lookin ride!!!

I have a 2002..(Their first year out...100th Anniversary Year.)...Thinking about selling it?...Just don't put enough miles on her...Me and the Little Lady always go out on the RSV....I put less than 800 miles on the Triumph last two year....Regularly maintained.....Still runs like a Bat Out of H***....

Long Tall

Lynchburg, VA

My Black Beauty....

That is a nice lookin ride!!!

Thanks....Still turns heads....I've got about 28,000 on mine....change the oil each year regardless of miles....First new battery in 2009......Plugs in 2008.....Valve shims three years ago (all normal service)....That's it....It's still "FAST".....VERY FAST for a 790cc....The way Triumph geared the bike and the torque at low rmp's still amaze me everytime I get on her....REALLY....It's amazing....$3,800 in accessories....Here's what I still like...I can be going 60 mph and look through the rear view mirrors.....NO VIBRATION PERIOD!....Very few will do that...:sign outstanding:

Long Tall

Long Tall

Lynchburg, VA

My Black Beauty....

That's a purty bike. Real purty.

RR