IGNORED

Need Hotel/Motel info

Hummingbird

around Dandridge Tennessee - I'm leaving around noon on Monday, 5/9/11 to an auction at the Bush Brothers plant in Dandridge.

I'll be there Tuesday and Wednesday - depending on how much/what I buy, I may be there til the end of the week.

You could always wing it, is the place a big city, small town. I went to Benton, Ky. in Dec., had to drop off truck for 4 days, then drive it home, I got there day early, found place I needed to go, then got back to highway found hotel I didn't mind staying at for 5 days, 8 miles away and that was that. Calling auction house doing auction may be able to steer you to a place. just a couple ideas, good luck

Guest scarylarry

I never stay there but look at kodak tn. it is 13 miles from there, I have stay there right off 40 there is a comfort inn that is great and staff is one of the best..

161 West Dumplin Valley Rd, Kodak, TN.

If you are riding your bike there they let us pull on a pad next to the door so the staff could watch it...

Drop me a pm if I can help you anymore..

I guess I got lucky - I found a Super 8 just North of Dandridge, clean, comfortable and they had a pool.

I went to an auction at the Bush Brothers ( Bush Beans ) old plant just South of Dandridge.

My concerns spring from some of the places I've had to go and the facilities in the area need a 24/7 security guard. I've been lucky tho, never had any problems.

anyway, all over now - spent a little money and back home this AM.

I guess I got lucky - I found a Super 8 just North of Dandridge, clean, comfortable and they had a pool.

I went to an auction at the Bush Brothers ( Bush Beans ) old plant just South of Dandridge.

My concerns spring from some of the places I've had to go and the facilities in the area need a 24/7 security guard. I've been lucky tho, never had any problems.

anyway, all over now - spent a little money and back home this AM.

Dick send me a pm on contact info.

Larry

So Humm what did U buy

Gambler:banana:

500 feet of 7" stainless steel conveyor - a little bity stuffed dog and a hat.

Bush Beans has a really neat commercial with the talking dog and one heck of a nice visitor center including a restaurant. I'm leaving in the morning to look at some more conveyor and other equipment, taking the boss (Linda) with me this time