IGNORED

Now the class system is not working

saddlebum

I got my engine miss resolved, but now the class system is not working and giving me an E-4 code. Tracked it down to the preasure sensor. Great, how serious can that be ?

I mean two screws, one connector, slap a new one on, how simple is that. But NOOOO my sensor is full of oil,:bang head: great. This can only mean one thing. Oil is leaking from my suspension into my air system :doh: I guess I will have to figure out if it coming from the rear or the front.:think:

Heres to hoping I can get through the summer with it :fingers-crossed-emo

P/S If anyone has a spare sensor for the class system on an 89, that they are willing to part with let me know.

Edited by saddlebum

The E4 code is a bad solder in the circuit board. My had that and a buddy re-soldered it in about ten minutes and I was back in business.
I will double check that just to be safe, but I am pretty sure it is the sensor itself because I am getting the 5 volt refrence signal to the sensor but no return signal from the sensor and it is full of oil. Just the same thanks for the tip and as I said I will double check that to be sure.