IGNORED

My family has grown considerably !

StarFan

Well, they are cute but quite a handfull. Our dog Kria had puppys 8 weeks ago. Now they are getting ready to leave for their future homes. And one might even go to USA :cool10: They are Icelandic Sheepdog puppys and really have no problem stealing any hardcore bikers heart :) Here is a video and the song fits I would think :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBk1f7XxoJA]YouTube - Hvolpar Hektors og KrÃ*u.wmv[/ame]

Pictures of our Kria the mother and Hektor the father can be seen at http://www.simplesite.com/hektor/42442190

Enjoy !

Friendly regards from Iceland (Norway at the moment),

Jonas / StarFan

Edited by StarFan

Jonas you had to post this huh ?..... and the fight begins... you are in big trouble mister..........Taters is getting ideas now...:bang head: :sign67:

Well don´t fight her Tom. You now you already lost you feminine little man :rotf:

Look at this as an oppurtunity my friend. Are you familiar with the slogan for garbage disposals ?The same thing goes for these puppys Every home should have one !

Tell Taters that we can surely make arrangements. You can just take the puppy home with you after you visit in June :whistling: I´ll call Taters tonight so she can tell me which puppy she wants :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Your friend forever, Jonas

(PS: i can get you an Icelandic cat also if you like, you know just so the puppy won´t get lonely and has somebody around that speaks Icelandic)

Well don´t fight her Tom. You now you already lost you feminine little man :rotf:

Look at this as an oppurtunity my friend. Are you familiar with the slogan for garbage disposals ?The same thing goes for these puppys Every home should have one !

Tell Taters that we can surely make arrangements. You can just take the puppy home with you after you visit in June :whistling: I´ll call Taters tonight so she can tell me which puppy she wants :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Your friend forever, Jonas

(PS: i can get you an Icelandic cat also if you like, you know just so the puppy won´t get lonely and has somebody around that speaks Icelandic)

You are too good of a friend:buttkick:........Taters already has picked one out.....my basset would love a new toy to play with.....:yikes: :fnd_(16):ps...we are comming in July, you are coming here in June !!!You are getting old and the memory is the first thing to go my friend.....

You are too good of a friend:buttkick:........Taters already has picked one out.....my basset would love a new toy to play with.....:yikes: :fnd_(16):ps...we are comming in July, you are coming here in June !!!You are getting old and the memory is the first thing to go my friend.....

Ohh,,,, I am so sorry my friend. Forgot to tell you,,,Me and Greta will be in Japan from 1st. of July to 30th. of July. Hope you can make it in June.

All the best from Jap,,,,Iceland,

Jonas

nice video of the dog family...brought tears to my eyes.:95:

i started thinking how the pups are playing and having fun with each other and their parents. soon they will be parted, each going their own ways, sometimes never to see their parents or brothers or sisters again...

i have a little dog myself. many times i wonder if he is thinking about his family members. poor dog has only known me and my wife and my son in his life. he is 10 yrs old. is never more than 5 ft away from me when i am around. sleeps besides me making sure he is touching or right besides my legs. i worry a lot about being without him, or him being without me. i actually pray that god takes us both at the same time. getting difficult seeing the keyboard through my wet eyes. Sorry....got carried away.:bang head: