IGNORED

Roadhand should change his ID

Tom

Met up with Roadhand today and got to see his new GoldWing. I think he had a nice time but after our visit I think Im gonna call him "Cha-Ching" instead of Roadhand..He left with a long list of safety accessorries hes gonna buy. I think Im gonna have some stiff competition!!

You Wingers are out of your minds!

Are you implying that you have no accessories on yours??? Photos show otherwise, and the pics I saw aren't real recent, there may be more bling now?

Just askin'.:witch_brew:

:worthless:

Met up with Roadhand today and got to see his new GoldWing. I think he had a nice time but after our visit I think Im gonna call him "Cha-Ching" instead of Roadhand..He left with a long list of safety accessorries hes gonna buy. I think Im gonna have some stiff competition!!

....dont have a wing

:hihi:

I know that------ but does that mean you can't be out of your mind? I saw a trunk rack, a backrest. A lot of us require safety chrome.:innocent:

Oh, and do we need an appointment to visit your " store front ".:7_6_3[1]:
No appoinments necessary..I love spending other folks money!. BTW Herb the front progressive springs will make a night and day change and while you are at it put in some of the riser shims for the handlebars..the cheap ones on Wingstuff,like $25.00,thats what Ive got on and it lit up Roadhands face with excitement. Edited by Tom

Decided to not go the whole traxxion thing yet, huh? I saw in your other thread that the device to allow you angle the highway pegs really worked out well. Looking forward to that one...the pegs are pretty annoying as they are now. Were you having a problem that caused you to change out the springs? Was it the "dive"?

Decided to not go the whole traxxion thing yet, huh? I saw in your other thread that the device to allow you angle the highway pegs really worked out well. Looking forward to that one...the pegs are pretty annoying as they are now. Were you having a problem that caused you to change out the springs? Was it the "dive"?

Jim,I did it because I rode one with the Progressive springs and at only $75.00 for the pair I decided to put them in while the guy was putting in the "All Balls" steering head bearings. I never got the dreaded wobble from the head bearings but after I saw how cheap made they are I decided to put the better ones in and the guy that does it in Houston only charges $275.00 to put in the All Balls(parts included) and at the same time he will install the springs and riser shims for no extra charge. The ride is night and day different. Come check mine out whenever. ******I will have your adjustable clevis for the pegs week after next,they had one set so I got them.

Jim you do need to see (& set) on Tom's bike. The way he has his pegs are damn near as close to comfortable as my Venture and it was very comfortable.

The only issue I have with Tom's bike is that I live in Williamson County TX and they would arrest me for not having a Parade Permit if I rode this around here with that much Bling!

No appoinments necessary..I love spending other folks money!. BTW Herb the front progressive springs will make a night and day change and while you are at it put in some of the riser shims for the handlebars..the cheap ones on Wingstuff,like $25.00,thats what Ive got on and it lit up Roadhands face with excitement.

I am most certain what you say is true. I've had the all balls bearings and the springs in the top of my roll away since Christmas if you recall. Most of my off time is used up working on other peoples stuff. Mostly Ag equipment and such, but it helps to buy stuff for the bike. Also if you recall I built a barn 34x24 this winter, every nail, sheet of iron and board cut was done by yours truly. The sofa set we bought last fall ain't broke in yet either. I did how ever find time to ride 30k since May when we bought the wing. This weekend is out also, must atttend a colt starting clink. The mare is due in about 6 weeks. The weekend of the 21st ain't happening either. I WILL be on a ss1k. Fees are paid up front and certificate will be on site at checkin. can't beat that. But the weekend after I have decided to Getter done. So let it be written, so let it be done.:7_6_3[1]:

Belay my last. We got ranger tickets for Sunday and folks comming in from out of town on Friday to visit, ride, and go to the game with us. Man I got so much to get done. Sure miss my son, he used to do a lot for me, mowing, baling and such. But, I may be old but not dead so when I get to it I'll giter done.

:7_6_3[1]: