IGNORED

Big thanks toRick Butler!!!

Hulign

Got my seats and bag bolts via ups today. I wanted to publicly thank Rick for the great work and speedy turn around time. I sent the seats last Tuesday and got them back today. They were in town on Friday according to the tracking #.

The seats look great! You would be hard pressed to notice a change without sitting on them.

No real ride time on them yet but for the short trip today they felt great!

Thanks Rick! :)

Frank

Well Frank,

You are more than welcome and it was my pleasure to help you out, just as I have with many others on this forum with their seats.

And I just found out yesterday that my Butt Butler classified ad is gone and neither Don or I can explain how it happened? So, I'm in the process of putting it back out there and bringing the description more up to date.

So, take care and enjoy your pillow tops,

Rick

Got my seats and bag bolts via ups today. I wanted to publicly thank Rick for the great work and speedy turn around time. I sent the seats last Tuesday and got them back today. They were in town on Friday according to the tracking #.

The seats look great! You would be hard pressed to notice a change without sitting on them.

No real ride time on them yet but for the short trip today they felt great!

Thanks Rick! :)

Frank

I had Rick's seat mod done last year before my trip to Sturgis.. and OMG .... I was amazed at how comfortable they were.. except for the stiffness of being seated in the same spot.. the butt was great.. while my other riding buddies couldn't say the same for the all day riding we were doing. 12 days on the road and just under 5K miles..

Rick.. just want to say Thanks .. one of the best mods I could have done. :cool10:

Don