IGNORED

Prayers for those touched by storms

JUST WANT TO LET EVERYBODY KNOW WE ARE FINE AFTER THE HUGE STORM DAY HERE IN ALABAMA, BUT THERE'S A LOT OF FOLKS, OUT IN THE COLD!! it was a little hairey yesterday, as we woke up to a lot of damage from straight line winds of around 90-100mph. then after 3 pm MANY tornados hit well into the night. today the death toll is up to 204 and problly may still go up. whole towns are gone and many townfolks are injured or dead. susan left yesterday for panama city, fl for a sleep confr. with co-works and is safe. i sat and watch as all of it happened with 2 twister going within 5 miles of my house and real close to my daughter's. these didn't do much but the ones north of here did a lot of damage. please keep everyone that has been thru this in your prayers and thoughts. the national news services has done a lot of reports from here and pres obama is coming tomorrow and hopefully declare a state of emer. for the state so they can get some much needed help.

Wow just seen the news here in Aus the devestation is terrible my heart goes out to all caught up in this disaster and to all who lost loved ones.This year has been the pits as far as natural disasters are concerned the world over.